We have decided not to change Lulu’s name. I know this is not earth-shaking news but I mentioned it was up in the air, so for those losing sleep over whether we did or didn’t, you can now relax. Bonding with Lulu has been important since she’s been a little on the shy side, and we decided that going with her current name would help us all.
She has warmed up a whole lot since we first got her. She is very affectionate and cuddly with me. She’s having a harder time with my big scary husband but even that is improving quite a bit.
We took her to the vet today to have a couple of health issues looked at–her ears were bothering her and she’s having some vaginal discharge (she was spayed a week ago. The vet has some concerns about this. We’re going back tomorrow morning for a follow-up.)