My reading schedule, that is!
- I am 3/4 of the way through The Reason for God by Tim Keller
- I am 1/2 of the way through Anna Karenina.
- I really have to start Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen ASAP–for a group discussion in 2.5 weeks.
- My mother sent me Three Cups of Tea and that looks very interesting.
- Ken and Becky gave me Surprised by Hope by N. T. Wright, and I REALLY am looking forward to it.
The obvious solution is to get off the computer and read! Well, I would, but I have two baseball games to go to in just a little while.