- Finishing up a website for a band out in California.
- Cooking: Garlic Basil Thai Chicken, Danish Potato Soup, Turkey Chili, Steak and Squash Fries, Roast Chicken and potatoes.
- Rehearsing and woodshedding the Messiah choruses
- Reading The New Testament and the People of God.
- Visiting with friends–saw lots of CCC friends this week in one way or another and that was lovely.
I would really like to get that website done next week.
After next week we head into Thanksgiving when we will have first Middlest Son and then Scott’s dad and wicked stepmother coming in. (Hurray!!!) Following that my mom is flying in and we’ll have a big time and will also see the Watkins folks, have the final NC concerts to go to, and then it turns out that our oldest is going to visit for a day or two along with his sweetheart, which will be wonderful. (A big hurray on all the above, too! It should be wonderful.) His sweetheart IS a sweetheart and we are looking forward to getting to know her better. That weekend is when the Messiah performance is, so they’ll get to come to that if they arrive in time. Oh, and Scott’s going to play in the orchestra! Won’t that be fun!!